Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introduction The Makings Of a Nigga....

One of the most interesting things that I've discovered on my journey on this planet, is that everything is not what it appears to be. I say this in regards to some of the things we hold dear and sacred in the African American community. This introduction serves as a reminder to myself as I present information (as unbiased as possible), to the masses. A recent conversation with a colleague of mine shed some light on some of the things that are held sacred within the African-American community. Our religion, which was given to us by our previous handlers, owners, and earthly masters reflects our readiness to accept anything from them. I know that this type of article can easily be found on sites that promote black nationalism and similar views, but my objective is not to present any type of racial superiority. I often think about my grandmother, who never really took the time to explore her convictions, partly due to her inability to read and write on a elementary level. Despite the fact that she knew bible verses verbatim. And not only did she know these verses verbatim, she was convicted beyond a shadow of a doubt. This blind conviction strikes me as being odd, especially in this information age, where traditions and myths are easily challenged. Despite all the information at our disposal I find it shocking that we as a people continue to hold on to beliefs that are detrimental to us in nature, and counter-productive in terms of progressing as a nation. This blog serves as a catalyst to explore and challenge the beliefs, phobias, and myths that has held us back as a people, as a community, and as nation. I am fully convicted that those outside the community can benefit from some of the information presented here, because they too are victims and blind perpetrators to an extent. I believe this because human beings keep lies alive, through failing to confront them with truth. I am also aware of the denial within my own community when it comes to the presentation of these facts, and how we are quick to make excuses for people who may not have our best interest in mind. This is partly due to the trauma associated with our experience and I identify with this when I see it. My job will be to help the traumatized see through the trauma, and regain some sense of normalcy. Many people have came to do this job, and in some shape, form, and fashion, we have managed to assassinate them in character or in flesh. To the reader, please understand that my intention isn't to bash, but to raise awareness. It is only right to feel violated when we feel that our cherished convictions are being trampled upon. In this blog I will attempt to present the many methods that were used, and are still being used to subdue, disenfranchise, and control people that look like me and you. If you feel that wicked people with wicked intentions left religion alone out of a sense of reverence for it, then you are disillusioned. Sadly, religion has been, and continues to be one of the central control mechanisms of the wicked. Yes, this type of manipulation transcends racial, religious, and gender orientations, but my focus is on the community I can identify with ~~~ the African-American community. In my opinion we are the sickest. Let the healing begin.....

No comments: